Open Positions: Direct care workers morning, evening, and night shifts.
Must possess a valid CNA Certification, or HHA experience.
Roles and Responsibilities of a direct care worker include:
· Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets.
· Heavier cleaning such as spring-cleaning, light fixtures, and washing walls and windows.
· Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
· Baking for holidays and special occasions.
· Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
· Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
· Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
· Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
· Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
· Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
· Packing household goods when changing residences.
· Caring for pets including feeding, exercising, cleaning litter boxes, cleaning birdcages, taking to grooming appointments or to the Vet.
· Caring for plants.
· Monitoring clients' safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
· Checking interior conditions of homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an "at-home" appearance.
· Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care. Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
· Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
· Assisting with dressing and undressing.
· Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
· Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
· Assisting with eating or feeding.
· Assisting with self-administered medications by reminding client to take them at the prescribed time(s) and/or following up to ensure they are taken.
· Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration.
If you possess these qualifications, and are interested in one of our available positions please feel free to submit your resume to
Copyright © 2019 Care Right Companionship, LLC - All Rights Reserved
Care Right Companionship, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind because of color, creed, national origin, sex, religion, handicap, marital status, communicable diseases, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age (unless age is a factor necessary for the normal operation or achievement objectives), pregnancy (unless the performance of duties puts the client and/or employee at risk) and/or other characteristics protected by law.